Become a Member
Members of Loughguile Credit Union Limited enjoy unique benefits which include:
No fees – Free Services – Convenience – Community Benefits
- There are no account fees, maintenance costs or charges
- We have a wide range of financial services available with a variety of discounts and free services for members
- Competitive loan interest rates
- Encouragement and advice on a regular savings programme
- Return on your savings through annual dividends and possible loan interest rebate
- Pay into your savings or pay off your loan by standing order
- Loan Protection and Life Savings Insurance at no direct cost to eligible members (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Death Benefit Insurance
Don’t hesitate – come along and join your local credit union – you will then be a member, shareholder, owner and saver!
How do I join?
Joining is Easy! To be eligible for membership of Loughguile Credit Union Limited you must be living or working within our common bond area of Loughguile.
The common bond is the factor which unites all the members of Loughguile Credit Union Limited — it is what all members have in common i.e. where they live/work. Because of the common bond, all members have the good of their credit union at heart; they know and trust each other.
You need to present 2 forms of identification to join and a minimum of £20 is needed to open an account and keep it activated.
Two forms of identification.
One form of ID from each of the sections below is required:
1. Evidence of Identification (must show proof of date of birth & recent photo), i.e. Original Current valid Passport, current valid Driving Licence, current valid I.D. Card
2. Evidence of Address (must show address where you currently live), i.e. Original of recent Household Bill (e.g. utility bill, Phone) or Bank or Building Society Statement. (Proof of address has to be issued within the last three months).
Contact us for a membership application.